Job description / Role
Sales Representative – Pharmacies (Sharjah / Northern Emirates)
On behalf of our partner client, Cassia is recruiting a Sales Representative - Pharmacies for their Sharjah / Northern Emirates market.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
• Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
• Continuously improve through feedback
AED 8,000 to 11,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard benefits package
• Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as Sales Representative covering pharmacies in UAE
• Own a private car & UAE driving license
• Fluency in English
• Good persuasive and negotiation skills
• Ability to work within a team
• Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC