Job description / Role
On behalf of our partner client, Cassia is recruiting a Sales Representative - Pharmacies for their Sharjah / Northern Emirates market.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as Sales Representative covering pharmacies in UAE
- Own a private car & UAE driving license
- Fluency in English
- Good persuasive and negotiation skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
- Salary ranges between 8,000 and 11,000 AED depending on experience
- Standard benefits package
- Excellent leadership team
- A challenging and rewarding job
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.