Job description / Role
Job Holder ensures that (he/she):
• Actively manage the relationship with assigned customers to ensure alignment with company objectives
• Build and maintain strong account relationships with store management and personnel
• Obtain and maintain a high level of technical (product) knowledge
• To ensure a constant flow of information to the line manager to guarantee correct implementation of the business plan. Propose action if necessary
• Daily visits to agreed stores in line with the route plan. POs collection to ensure constant availability of the product range
• Maintain an awareness of competitor activities/market trends and developments to help take advantage of market/product/sales opportunities. Ensure this information is made available to the management
• Ensure all brands are well represented, stocked and maintained through the implementation of Company’s merchandising principles. Provide feedback to the line manager wherever the action is necessary
• Implement in-store promotional activities and set up point of purchase materials and displays.
• Minimum 2 years of field experience with an experience in hyper market environment
• Fluency in English
• UAE driving license
• University degree
• Excellent communication skills – at all levels, internally and externally
• Work with a sense of urgency
• Highly organized and keen on details
• Self-starter, able to manage time and organize workload.
• Experience in FMCG is a plus
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)