Job description / Role
Sales Representative (Beauty Advisor)
Dubai /Abu Dhabi/Al Ain Salary: 3000 AED to 4000 AED
- Greeting customers upon their arrival
- Demonstrating proper use of makeup and skin care products
- Should offer personalized services to customers to help them choose the right cosmetics.
- Responsibilities include demonstrating makeup techniques, suggesting products that meet clients' needs and informing customers about product details, like ingredients, application methods and price.
- To be successful in this role, you are customer-service oriented and are familiar with a wide range of beauty products.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 Years of Experience in Beauty Advisor role
- Previous experience as a Beauty Advisor or similar role
- Immediate Joiners
- Visit Visa /Sponsor visa Holders
- Arabic Speakers
About the Company
In a world where technology and processes are constantly changing, there is a need to find talented professionals, who are up to the challenge. TASC Outsourcing is a leading talent management company delivering unmatched high-quality people solutions.
Our current roster of talent is over 3,500 strong, comprising 70 nationalities in 75 job functions across various sectors. We strongly believe in our values of agility, reliability, quality, respect and collaboration. We dedicate a team of specialists who understand the unique staffing requirements of specific sectors, connecting the right people with the right opportunity and creating value for both employer and employee.
This is exactly the reason why we have become one of the most preferred talent providers in the UAE for IT, Retail and FMCG, Banking and Finance, as well as Corporate and Back-Office Support.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts