Job description / Role
Industry: Beyond Healthcare - Hospitality Location: Dubai
A well established Hotel Access solutions provider based in Dubai, is seeking applications for the post of a Sales Secretary.
- Provide support to the Sales Director and Sales Team in any activity related to Sales.
- Role involves professional coordination between the Sales Team and Sales Director.
- Must be a go getter and able to handle the day to day running of the Sales Director's office.
- Responding on behalf of the Sales Director with full accountability, ensuring timely response in a professional manner.
- Daily review of communications, making note of action points and ensuring action with a clear timeframe and deadlines.
- Dealing with some clients as requested by the Sales Head.
- Coordinating between the Sales Director and sales team.
- Maintaining a consolidated records of Clients.
- Assist in marketing campaigns - designing sending marketing emails
- Excellent organizational Skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent Communication skills in English and Tagalog -both verbal and written
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
Salary range: approx 3000 AED (negotiable -depends on work experience and qualifications)
About the Company
At Prime source, our client relationships are built on bonds of mutual respect, loyalty and discretion. We understand the trust placed in us with each contract and we honor that commitment with an absolute commitment of our own: to do everything we can to deserve the trust placed in us and to do nothing that would compromise it.
Sales Executive (Express, Cargo, Logistics & Supply Chain)
J&T Express Middle East
TGC Middle East