Job description / Role
• Directs, plans, manages and develops a team of OD Prime Managers.
• Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle's opportunities across a subset of products, product lines or services directly or via partners to small-and medium sized accounts.
• Manages a team of OD Prime Managers for a territory/region.
• Participates as a team member in strategic and tactical planning for the division.
• Develops working relationships with license, consulting, education, and/or support field managers to develop joint account plans.
• Develops and executes strategic plans utilizing resources from various marketing and sales functions to maximize revenue with frequent guidance from the area manager or director.
• Responsible for coaching, performance management, and career development of staff.
• Handles escalations and participates directly in complex sales situations to negotiate and/or resolve disputes and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Conducts sales forecasts, territory planning, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis.
• Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Interacts internally and externally with executive management involving negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy.
• Functional expertise and broad company knowledge.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.