Job description / Role
• Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of the company and its products, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can address those needs
• Generate leads and grow existing relationships by maintaining an accurate, detailed client book for an active, repeat customer base
• Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, using outside-the-box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics
• Work with account executives to design industry-specific outreach efforts
• Utilize Salesforce tools to ensure standardardized process throughout all stages of a sale
• Conduct month-end and year-end close processes
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 4 Years Sales experience
• Must have a car and drivers license
• Arabic speaking is preferred
• Implant experience if possible
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
About the Company
ECG has a long and successful history in the staffing industry. Founded in 2002, we have now grown to be one of the top commercial staffing companies in the UAE.
ECG is a leading provider of human resource solutions operating from: Dubai (onshore), DIFC and TECOM.Over the years ECG has developed a reputation for identifying top quality candidates for our customers short and long term staffing requirements. We source candidates from all over the world based on our agency partnerships and tap into a global talent pool.
ECG’s contractual staffing solutions are tailored to meet our clients requirements for project staffing, event based hiring and long term hires.Currently we service a broad range of customers from different industries including: financial services, telecoms, diversified industrials amongst others.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager / Sales Executive
Nawaloka Polysacks Ltd.
Emirates Industry for Camel Milk & Products (EICMP)
A Leading Manufacturing Company In UAE
Sales Freelancer for Korean Product Sales