Job description / Role
Aquila Consulting are working on behalf of a multinational organisation specialising in door automation and access control. Due to growth within the region, they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Specialist to join their successful sales team looking after the GCC, Levant and Egypt regions.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
• Planning and prioritizing sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
• Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development strategy.
• Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
• Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison to optimize the quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
• Plan/carryout/support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales.
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
• 3+ years of experience in a similar sales role.
• Possesses excellent communication and listening skills.
• Can build relationships quickly with both customers and colleagues.
• Capability to forecast and plan the business systematically.
• Ability to individuate and define potential business and hidden opportunities.
• Strong reporting background using CRM such as Salesforce, SAP or Pipedrive reporting tools.
• Possesses excellent time management, can prioritise workload and maintain its pipeline.
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
About the Company
Aquila Consulting is a Dubai based talent recruitment company established by individuals with unrivalled recruitment expertise in Global Search and Selection. We offer our clients a partner-centric, personalised, and mature approach to focusing and delivering on their international talent requirements.
What makes us stand out from the crowd is the rigor and passion we bring to the recruitment process. We offer unparalleled performance, transparency, and advocacy, taking the time to fully understand your organisational vision, culture, structure and leadership needs.
Aquila Consulting pride ourselves on seamlessly delivering the most efficient time and cost saving recruitment solution for your business.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Call Center Agent - Healthcare Experience Mandatory
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE