Sales Specialist - Service Contracts
Quest Search & Selection
Job description / Role
Quest is working in partnership with a well renowned fitness business who are looking for a Sales Specialist. You will be working alongside a very agile and dynamic team with a passion for fitness and customer service. The role is based in Dubai and offers attractive tax-free salary with benefits.
About The Role
As a Sales specialist, you will
* Be responsible to establish contact with new + stay in contact with existing clients.
* Manage renewals, warranty issues, expiries, invoicing process, and day to day operational tasks.
* Resolve invoicing queries to enable cash collection of overdue payments
* Ensure customer retention and management of service contract terms and conditions
You will have the below background
* 3-5 years of experience in a similar role in UAE with an established client book.
* Bachelor or Master Degree.
* Fluent in English.
* ERP systems and data base use knowledge - SAP / Salesforce / ServiceMax.
* Knowledge of after-sales activities, warranty costs and relative management skills.
* Knowledge of sales and negotiation techniques.
This is a great opportunity for you to work and grow in an energetic and progressive organization. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies