Job description / Role
This role is responsible for maximizing the business revenue from corporates, including conceiving and executing strategic, analytical, and operational projects designed to increase profit, productivity, and accelerate sales performance.
Role will broadly involve:
• Maximizing GulfTalent’s B2B sales and profitability, through continuous improvements to sales structures, processes, strategy and tools, working closely with the sales team, top management, as well as other departments as necessary
• Periodic assessment of the sales organisation, targets, KPIs and commission structure to maximize team effectiveness
• Providing annual and quarterly sales forecasts, and identifying the source of variances
• Developing revenue-maximising pricing strategies and implementing the related tools
• B2B customer segmentation and behavior analysis to maximize conversion and retention
• Sales process review and re-engineering, including analysis of sales funnel and pipeline to identify bottlenecks and improvement opportunities
• Overseeing the strategy and application of the company’s sales-related platforms, including CRM, sales dashboards, and Business intelligence reporting
• Successful candidates will need to demonstrate a blend of talents and skills, including intellectual ability, strong analytic skills, resourcefulness, curiosity, ability to work in a team environment, high energy level and professional integrity.
• Minimum 2 years’ of relevant business experience, in sales strategy, sales operations management, or management consulting
• Bachelors’ degree in an Engineering, Maths or Science based course from a top tier university
• Superb analytical, problem solving and numerical skills
• Strong experience of Excel. Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team. Experience of managing a team.
• Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Intellectual curiosity and strategic thinking, together with a willingness to roll-up sleeves and execute the detailed work
• Experience in sales is a plus
About the Company
GulfTalent is one of the largest online portals serving the Middle East region. Founded in 2005, it is now used by 10 million individuals and 9,000 companies.
GulfTalent is run by a seasoned team of young professionals with diverse backgrounds across different industries, including management consulting, private equity, finance, e-commerce, information technology, education and recruitment. The team also brings together a wealth of international experience across four continents.
This is your chance to join a growing company and a winning team, and to work with creative, hard-working individuals in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Team members benefit from extensive training, excellent learning opportunities, competitive compensation packages and rapid promotion.
Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Retail Area Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
B&S World Supply