Job description / Role
NTS Group are working exclusively with a leading FMCG organisation based in Dubai, recruiting a Sales Strategy Senior Manager.
This role will play a key role defining and deploying the channel strategy, working as a key member of the Sector commercial team on high profile strategic projects, business opportunities and category priorities.This is a high profile role reporting to the VP Commercial and working closely with the Sales Strategy Director as well as the broader leadership team. You will play a key role defining and deploying the Commercial strategy agenda, working as a key member of a small, senior team on Sales and Channel Strategy.
• Support delivery of Channel to define long-term strategic priorities across the region & lead discrete project / analyses as well as embedding channel strategy into business planning
• Work closely with a broad set of stakeholders to generate new insights that inform strategic choices, working closely with senior leadership
• Develop ad-hoc strategic workstreams
• Prepare high impact presentation materials for senior audiences to update and build alignment on the sales strategy agenda
• Work with Sales Strategy Director to enhance financial and execution performance visibility
• Be key point of contact for external strategy consultants to set project scope and validate analytics
• Be involved in developing the talent agenda across strategy & revenue management functions, including career management & pipelining.
• Applicant must be immediately credible in strategy with significant strong top-tier consulting or commercial strategy background in FMCG OR commercial analytics experience with some time spent in strategy.
• Intellectual curiosity and ability to problem solve / search out facts / engage internal & external contacts to source data without prior detailed process/guidance; ability to leverage the internet to collate external data sources
• Very strong analytical skills – excellent competency in MS Excel is a must, as is experience of managing complex, incomplete & inconsistent datasets and defining strategic analytics (market sizing/growth forecasts etc).
• High Emotional Intelligence, with global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences; European language skills desirable
• Deep grounding in analytical logic and ability to translate complex data into powerful insight
• Proven experience using PowerPoint and ability to produce visually compelling presentations (i.e. beyond just operating the software) that are impactful with a senior audience
• Clarity in communication and English language to enable production of a very high standard of commentary that is impactful and credible for senior audiences.
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Trade Marketing Manager
Head of Sales/Sales Director for a Leading FMGC Manufacturing Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
A Leading Company In The Food Services Industry