Job description / Role
- To ensure effective team supervision and therefore achievement of sales & distribution targets through effective planning, leading and controlling daily activities of van sales teams.
- Responsible for supervision of van sales teams in order to achieve sales and distribution targets.
- Responsible for ensuring that van salesmen & assistants have their KPIs and targets (monthly, weekly, daily); daily performance reviews / analysis for each KPI; and production and submission of the Daily KPI report.
- Responsible for ensuring that van sales teams achieve their KPIs (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Responsible for ensuring that van sales teams visit and deliver all pre – booked orders as per route plans.
- Responsible for checking / investigating on all undelivered orders and takes the necessary corrective actions without delay daily.
- Responsible for ensuring that van salesmen were UP SELLING.
- Responsible for ensuring new customers creation by van salesmen.
- To frequently go on route riding with van sales teams to observe, learn, teach / train / coach on site and establish pre seller & customer relations.
- Responsible for ensuring that all payments / collections have been done on time. Where there are issues, he is responsible for checking payments status for customers, liaising with accounts, attending to all outstanding payment issues and taking the necessary corrective actions without delay.
- Responsible for ensuring all payments are supported by payment advice slips / notes for ease of application in finance.
- Responsible for ensuring that all the cash / cheques are properly deposited in finance daily in compliance to the standard EOT (End Of Trip) processes, procedures and cutoff deadlines.
- Responsible for ensuring that each payment is supported by payment advice – for ease of application in finance.
- Responsible for solving all problems that van salesmen face and liaising with the relevant departments to ensure the problems are solved as soon as possible.
- Responsible for performing any other duties assigned by superiors / management.
Education, experience and skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or such related qualification.
- 5 years sales experience within FMCG industry
- Supervisory knowledge and experience in beverages industry – added advantage
- Familiar with field concepts, practices & procedures
- Proven ability & experience in leading / directing the work of others
- Proven ability & experience in achieving KPIs / targets
- Proven ability & experience in performing variety of tasks (multitasking)
- Possessing strong selling, negotiation & closing skills / abilities
- Possessing excellent communication & presentation skills (both written & verbal)
- Proven ability & experience in setting targets / standards, training, mentoring, coaching and follow up
- Ability to foster teamwork and enlist support & participation of team
- Effective at time management & meeting deadlines
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.