Job description / Role
- To ensure effective supervision and therefore achievement of sales, distribution and merchandising targets through effective planning, leading and controlling daily activities of pre-sellers/van salesman.
- Responsible for supervision of pre-sellers/van salesman in order to achieve sales and distribution targets.
- Responsible for ensuring that pre sellers/van salesman have their KPIs and targets (monthly, weekly, daily); daily performance reviews / analysis for each KPI; and production and submission of the Daily KPI report.
- Responsible for ensuring that pre sellers/van salesman achieve their KPIs (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Responsible for ensuring that pre sellers/van salesman visit all customers as per route plans and that orders have been booked accordingly
- Responsible for ensuring that all booked orders get delivered on time and investigates on all undelivered orders (cancelled / pending) and takes the necessary corrective actions without delay daily
- Responsible for attending to all customer problems / issues without delay
- To frequently go on route riding with pre sellers/van salesman to observe, learn, teach / train / coach on site and establish pre seller/van salesman & customer relations
- Responsible for ensuring that all payments / collections have been done on time. Where there are issues, he is responsible for checking payments status for customers, liaising with accounts, attending to all outstanding payment issues and taking the necessary corrective actions without delay
- Responsible for ensuring all payments are supported by payment advice slips / notes for ease of application in finance
- Responsible for ensuring that merchandising standards or targets are achieved always
- Responsible for effective communication to team regards promotions and effective supervision on execution of promotions
- Responsible for leading team in conducting price surveys, analyzing and advising management on what is happening and what has to be done
- Responsible for ensuring that company assets / equipment are used exclusively for Company products – no abuse / misuse
- Responsible for effective & timely execution of BDAs (Business Development Agreements); achievement of BDA targets; completion and submission of signed agreements to Sales Analyst on time
- Responsible for solving all problems that pre sellers/van salesman face and liaising with the relevant departments to ensure the problems are solved as soon as possible
- Responsible for performing any other duties assigned by superiors / management
Education, experience and skills:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or such related qualification.
- 5 years sales experience within FMCG industry
- Supervisory knowledge and experience in beverages industry – added advantage
- Familiar with field concepts, practices & procedures
- Proven ability & experience in leading / directing the work of others
- Proven ability & experience in achieving KPIs / targets
- Proven ability & experience in performing variety of tasks (multitasking)
- Possessing strong selling, negotiation & closing skills / abilities
- Possessing excellent communication & presentation skills (both written & verbal)
- Proven ability & experience in setting targets / standards, training, mentoring, coaching and follow up
- Ability to foster teamwork and enlist support & participation of team
- Effective at time management & meeting deadlines
About the Company
A leading FMCG company in GCC.
Sales Executive - HORECA
BAC Middle East
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC
Sales Executive for a FMCG Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Sales Manager - Leisure