Job description / Role
Coordinating with Sales and Analyzing the Markets
• Execute the achievement of sales and collection budget set by the company.
• Coordinate internally with Sales and Stores on daily basis.
• Provide feedback from the market regarding competitor’s activities, new product introduction and other information pertaining to export market intelligence.
• Conduct market intelligence and product surveys.
• Ensure the market development through regular contacts & visits to export markets.
Controlling the Exports Sales
• Control and guide export sales activities.
• Follow-up collection and ensure implementation of credit facilities regulations set by the company.
Reporting and Maintaining Records
• Maintain updated records and reports on the activities.
• Monitor stock level, slow moving stock and take necessary steps to correct the situation.
• Maintain utmost secrecy regarding company’s policies, confidential information, sales budgets and achievements and not to divulge any such information which is against company policies and interest.
• University Qualifications: University diploma with 3+years of sales & export experience in UAE
• Specialist knowledge: Handle the overall responsibility for sales and market development of all products.
• Market and export knowledge. GCC export laws and international regulations
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Interpersonal communication and organizational skills
• Analytical skills
• Coordination and follow-up skills
• Verbal and written communication
• Attention to detail.
• Sense of urgency
• Current Location: UAE
• Language Fluency: Fluent in English & Arabic will be a desirable advantage
About the Company
Back in 1980 Jeema began its journey into existence above ground. His Highness Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum, showing his renowned foresight, planned with his old friend the late Sultan Al Owais to make the unusually pristine water available to everyone. He decided to build a mineral water plant within the natural scenic natural springs of Jeema Wadi.