Job description / Role
HORECA Supervisor ensures successful market development in the respective sales area he/she is responsible for through execution of commercial activities.
- Apply Company’s commercial strategy and practices
- Reach monthly targets (NSR, Volume, money collection, Distribution and Other KPIs)
- Develop our execution in current Customers
- Recruit new customers
- Build excellent business relationship with external customers and internal stakeholders
- Constantly look for opportunities for growth
- Maintain correct data related with his/her customers in our database
- Support Market Developer's in achieving their targets
- Proper utilization of Cold Drink Equipment (achieve standard throughput)
• Selling and influence;
• Financial acumen;
• Win at the point of sale;
• Read/understands market data;
• Customer management
• People management;
• Change management;
• People development/coaching
• Sales min 5 years in Modern Trade or HORECA Accounts handling in FMCG Industry
• Bachelor's degree in Business Management/Economics
About the Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories.
In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based beverages, Ayataka green tea, Dasani waters, Del Valle juices and nectars, Fanta, Georgia coffee, Gold Peak teas and coffees, Honest Tea, innocent smoothies and juices, Minute Maid juices, Powerade sports drinks, Simply juices, smartwater, Sprite, vitaminwater and ZICO coconut water.
We’re constantly transforming our portfolio, from reducing sugar in our drinks to bringing innovative new products to market. We’re also working to reduce our environmental impact by replenishing water and promoting recycling. With our bottling partners, we employ more than 700,000 people, helping bring economic opportunity to local communities worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Manager (HoReCa)
Middle East Executive