Job description / Role
We are seeking an Research Intensive Administrative Assistant to be part of our growing team. The ideal candidate will be a detail orientated individual with a positive outlook and a can-do attitude. Someone who is always striving to be the best version of themselves that they can be!
The Administrative Assistant will be supporting senior recruiters within the business in sourcing high calibre candidates for the MENA Region.
• The ideal candidate will be responsible for generating leads.
• Assisting with writing job descriptions and posting them on various portals
• Coordinate with booking interviews
• Researching competitors across various geographies
• Filtering online applications and funneling the best profiles to recruiters
• Prepare all candidate packs for interviews
• Maintain up to date candidate database
• Maintain vacancy tracker
• At least 2 years in an administrative position
• Excellent knowledge of Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Uncompromising eye for detail
• Experience within a recruitment agency is great to have
• A problem solver with a solution focused outlook
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Positive mindset and high levels of emotional intelligence
• Able to start immediately
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Administrative Assistant (Project Coordinator)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Administration & Research Assistant
Pipeline Marketing Management
Petrochem Middle East
Front Desk Associate