Job description / Role
Responsible for the following:
- Prepare techno-commercial proposals for end-customers
- Follow-up on Inquiries.
- Handover Sales Order to Projects Department.
- Update internal sales files and presentations.
- Prepare case studies.
- Assist Marketing team on Social Media Content.
Candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- Bachelors degree in Environmental, Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in Wastewater Treatment is preferred but not compulsory.
- Willing to join within 1-month.
About the Company
AL MARDAS is an active company in the field of water, wastewater and sludge treatment, water and wastewater equipment’s spares as per customers specifications.
At our headquarters in Rashidiya more than 30 employees develop and manufacture products, manage projects for our customers as per their requirements. With more than 5,000 execution of fabrication jobs across Middle East and Africa, AL MARDAS is one of the leading companies in this field.
AL MARDAS support its customers from three manufacturing facilities in Rashidiya, Jadaf and Ras Al Khaimah to ensure the fast and in-time delivery.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mayekawa Middle East (MYCOM)
Application Support Engineer
Manpower Middle East
Estimation Engineer- Metal and Glass
Excelsior Group ME
MEP Project Engineer
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)
Business Development Intern