Job description / Role
Works in coordination with Sales Representative in specified markets to assist achieving sales targets enabling the Sales Rep developing business relationships with direct customers (converters) as well as brand-owners/end–users.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Work with dedicated sales Reps to achieve sales targets, through business information management and development with end users and converters
• Support dedicated Sales Reps to develop contract agreements with customer, negotiate prices and other commercial conditions
• Develop customer and industry expertise, identifying new opportunities both with existing customers as well as new ones.
• Present in the customer meetings with sales reps via VC tools ( MS teams / Jabber / Zoom etc), provide online support during the meeting in relation to customer’s pending order / invoicing / SCM issues / Sales claims etc prepare minutes of the meeting and circulate the same after the meeting ( within 24 hours)
• Before the scheduled meeting with the customer prepare a summary of all the issues pertaining to customer’s Pending order / invoicing / SCM issues / Sales claims etc and circulate to Sales rep ideally 24 hours before the meeting
• Provide other commercial support to sales rep pertaining to samples dispatch and qualification status
• Work together to promote innovation and New Product Development, and follow up on sales reps pipeline and projects customer – wise
• Experience in the flexible packaging industry, with good knowledge in film packaging applications
• University graduate – ideally engineering
• Commercially sound
• Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in sales in a similar industry
• In function of the relevant Sales Ares there is a need in Business Fluent Command in English plus MIN one of the following languages required:
German + Polish or Spanish + French + Italian; English + Dutch + Swedish/Finnish
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in required language combinations
• Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Collaborative working
• Ability to communicate with various levels and functions
• Strong analytical skills
• Attention to detail
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales Executive - Leisure
|Abu Dhabi||27 Dec|