Job description / Role
- To handle the operations of Quotations preparations, Firm Orders, Purchase Orders, Shipments follow, Delivery, Samples on timely and accurate manner.
Brief of the duties & responsibilities:
- Handle quotations requests.
- Handle Pro-forma invoice and LOP processes.
- Handle purchase orders.
- Confirm payment receiving, and update ERP System.
- Confirm the order in ERP System.
- Generate the packing List in ERP System.
- Prepare "Purchase Orders" in ERP system.
- Follow suppliers and shippers until confirming the items receiving in the system.
- Handle purchase invoices.
- Handle Domestic/ International Samples.
- Provide monthly sales reports.
- 2 years minimum experience in sales support, logistics, warehouse or operational activities in any related field.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience in any ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferable.
- Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, organizational and customer service skills.
- The ability to meet short deadlines and to be detail-oriented.
- Team players, and to work with other members to achieve the same goal
About the Company
We are Perfect Purity, a distribution organization who has been working in the Middle East Region since 2002 under Future Education brand-name in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In 2015, we evolved as a separate entity and chose Dubai/the UAE as our base, becoming a sister organization of Future Education. We predominantly supply books and resources to schools, universities and educational institutions across the region.