Job description / Role
- To handle the operations of Quotations preparations, Firm Orders, Purchase Orders, Shipments follow, Delivery, Samples on timely and accurate manner.
Brief of the duties & responsibilities:
- Handle quotations requests.
- Handle Pro-forma invoice and LOP processes.
- Handle purchase orders.
- Confirm payment receiving, and update ERP System.
- Confirm the order in ERP System.
- Generate the packing List in ERP System.
- Prepare "Purchase Orders" in ERP system.
- Follow suppliers and shippers until confirming the items receiving in the system.
- Handle purchase invoices.
- Handle Domestic/ International Samples.
- Provide monthly sales reports.
- 2 years minimum experience in sales support, logistics, warehouse or operational activities in any related field.
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience in any ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferable.
- Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, organizational and customer service skills.
- The ability to meet short deadlines and to be detail-oriented.
- Team players, and to work with other members to achieve the same goal
About the Company
We are Perfect Purity, a distribution organization who has been working in the Middle East Region since 2002 under Future Education brand-name in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In 2015, we evolved as a separate entity and chose Dubai/the UAE as our base, becoming a sister organization of Future Education. We predominantly supply books and resources to schools, universities and educational institutions across the region.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Ventures Middle East (VME)
Middle East Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing