Job description / Role
• To handle the operations of Quotations preparations, Firm Orders, Purchase Orders, Shipments follow, Delivery, Samples on timely and accurate manner.
Brief of the duties & responsibilities:
• Handle quotations requests.
• Handle Pro-forma invoice and LOP processes.
• Handle purchase orders.
• Confirm payment receiving, and update ERP System.
• Confirm the order in ERP System.
• Generate the packing List in ERP System.
• Prepare "Purchase Orders" in ERP system.
• Follow suppliers and shippers until confirming the items receiving in the system.
• Handle purchase invoices.
• Handle Domestic/ International Samples.
• Provide monthly sales reports.
• Minimum 2 years experience in handling quotations
• Any ERP system experience, preferable Microsoft Dynamics 365
• Experience in MS office specially in excel
• Any related educational background will be accepted
About the Company
We are Perfect Purity, a distribution organization who has been working in the Middle East Region since 2002 under Future Education brand-name in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In 2015, we evolved as a separate entity and chose Dubai/the UAE as our base, becoming a sister organization of Future Education. We predominantly supply books and resources to schools, universities and educational institutions across the region.
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing
RTC-1 Employment Services
Jr. Purchase Executive
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Junior Administrative Assistant
A Leading Consulting, Advisory & Management Solutions Firm In The UAE
Sales & Marketing Executive
A Leading Group In UAE