Job description / Role
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel Sheet) and Outlook Email
- Experience in Sourcing specifically in Personal Protective Equipment.
- Prepare purchase orders, delivery note, invoices, offers and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Respond to customer and supplier inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Source the products from our principal and/or international/local suppliers.
- Prepare the commercial and technical offers.
- Follow up the contract with the clients in the event of award.
- Make sure that the annual targets are met for all principals.
- Follow up with the finance team to arrange for payment to suppliers.
- Follow up with clients for payments.
Education: Bachelor Degree Holder
Experience: Minimum 5 years UAE Experience as Sales and Procurement Officer
Team player, Good communications skills; Takes initiative; Results-oriented; Negotiations skills;
Knowledge of commercial terms & conditions.
About the Company
Naran General Trading is an ISO 9001-2000 Certified UAE company established in Dubai in the year of 2000 to provide high quality products and services to customers in UAE,GCC and other countries in the Middle East. NARAN GTG now is part of a group which include 3 other companies : NARAN Precast Concrete Company LLC NARAN Construction Contracting company LLC NARAN Rental Company LLC Structure & Services The Staff possess a wealth of information and experience, and have built the proper channels and links with international manufacturers, thus enhancing our procurement and purchasing strength to a level envied by many rivaled by none. Logistic - We are committed to ensuring our products and services arrived on time. And to uphold that commitment, we have an extensive information network to coordinate our global delivery program.