Job description / Role
We are looking for a sales operations team leader for our client with excellent negotiation and persuasive skills to develop and oversee a smooth and effective sales process to provide growth opportunities and deliver the most value for the customers. The team leader would lead and guide the team and be hands on with managing daily booking conversions of the sales operation department.
The ideal candidate will be able to establish the strategy and operations to ensure an effective and efficient end to end journey of lead conversion to booking fulfillment. The ideal candidate on a daily basis must lead a team to manage booking requests, re-schedule bookings, and fulfill orders between customers and clinics.
To thrive in this role, you must be charismatic, pro-active, and driven to ensure all bookings are fulfilled whilst minimizing cancellations.
AED 96,000 to 180,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Business trips + Career development training
• Lead a sales operations team
• Define and develop the sales operation function’s strategy and ways of working
• Manage the end-to-end booking journey between customers and clinics from booking placement to booking fulfillment – including and not limited to confirming bookings, re-scheduling bookings, and capturing payment
• Provide product training and support to clinic users
• Own the commercial productivity of bookings, to improve cancellation rate and booking value
• Monitor incoming communication channels to convert potential leads into bookings
• Track and analyze key metrics including cancellation rate, average GMV, retention rate, cancellation reason
• Deliver key insights to the business to enhance the customer journey, working closely with the product team
About the Company
At study abroad, we have a strong commitment to education and career development. Our aim has always been to help international students study in a country of their choice. We are passionate about bringing international grade education to the doorsteps of our students from all over the globe.
We aspire to become the world’s leading global education advisory by connecting our students to our huge network of opportunities across the globe.
Transparency and Integrity are the two most important building blocks we believe in for the admissions process at Study Abroad. We are committed to the highest ethical standards. Study Abroad programs are designed to handhold students and help them in exploring best-fit university options, applying to multiple universities through a single application form system. Our organisation and our counselors pledge ethical and clarity in mind attitude in our interactions with our students and their families.
Sales and Business Development Executive
Sales Executive - Automotive
Customer Service Head
RTC-1 Employment Services