Job description / Role
Sales Territory Director - Middle East/North Africa
Objectives: Elenium Automation is a local Melbourne based technology company. Our automated bag drops, boarding gates and self-check-in kiosks are used in international airports across the globe. Our bespoke solutions for airlines combine custom hardware with desktop and mobile apps that talk to cloud-based web APIs. We are a dynamic, growing business that has built a reputation in providing our clients with cutting edge technologies, which moves people faster.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, we are seeking a Sales Territory Director for the Middle East and North Africa to drive growth by identifying, pursuing and closing opportunities for Elenium by leveraging knowledge of information technologies and of the air transport industry. Additionally, this position retains and grows business with existing customers and owns the customer relationship, focused on building customer satisfaction and loyalty. Furthermore, the role produces cost effective, solutions to customers, based on their requirements, strong solution knowledge and professional services.
We are looking for this role to be based in the UAE, however will consider other countries.
Experience in the Aviation industry would be highly regarded.
- Grow Elenium's business with new customers within the region.
- Develop, maintain and execute an account or country growth strategy.
- Maintain clear visibility of the status of all commercial, delivery and operational aspects of the account.
- Be the interface to customers on technical and commercial matters.
- Design and coordinate the development of business solutions which will involve multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Networking and cold calling to find new clients.
- Take a proactive approach to identify new business opportunities.
- Reporting to: Chief Commercial Officer
- Number required: 1
- Duration: Permanent position
- Probation: 6 months
- Working Hours: Sunday-Thursday 9am-6pm
- Travel requirements: Occasional travel within the Middle East and North Africa
- University Qualifications: BSc in Engineering of Computer Technologies
- Other certifications obtained: Technical certifications in CCIE/CCNP/CCDP/IPT or equivalent
- Nature and length of previous experience: 5+ years sales/solution design/sales support experience, preferably within the aviation industry or equivalent sector/market.
- Specialist knowledge: Proven experience in managing complex and large accounts
- Experience building client relationships at senior levels
- Exceptional problem resolution skills
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
- Able to work with and on cross-cultural teams
- Language Fluency: English, Arabic
- Current Location: UAE Preferred, but will consider other locations.
About the Company
Elenium Automation is a passenger experience company, focused on improving the journey using automation and technology. We believe in happier passengers, by reducing queues and increasing speed with operational efficiency.
Our Strength is in providing innovative systems, that meet your unique operating requirements. We know that no airline or airport is exactly the same and our team of in-house designers and engineers are ready to develop and customize solutions which are right for you.
Specialties include: Bag Drop, Kiosk, Boarding Gate, Check in, Boarding, Ancillary revenue, Self Service, Airport Automation, Airport technology, Airline Technology, CUSS, CUTE, CUPPS, Common User, Biometrics, Passenger Experience, Fast , IATA Fast Travel, Border Control.