Job description / Role
To support the sales staff and managers by handling much of the office work and internal and external coordination. To verify / enter the sales order after ensuring appropriate sales & credit control approval, to perform scheduling & to generate the broadcast certificates in a timely manner.
Internally: Production Dept, Marketing Dept, Accounts Dept
Externally: Clients and Agencies
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following):
- Prepare daily flat plan in coordination with sales departments.
- Final sign off on advertising plan.
- Produce support material such as forms, reports, schedules, presentation and contracts.
- Follow up with client with regards to ongoing advertisements, setting up meetings and providing information and service when required.
- Performing administration work and filing documents.
- To verify / enter a sales order after ensuring appropriate sales & credit control approval.
- To coordinate internally to resolve any issues relating to any advertising material.
- To traffic the advertising material so as to accommodate an approved sales agreement in the best possible manner and as per the applicable traffic rules.
- To action the traffic logs on the required operating system(s) in a timely manner.
- To reconcile, review & clear the differences between the scheduled commercials and the broadcasted commercials.
- To generate manual / system broadcast in a timely manner.
- To prepare booking, availability, yield, revenue & other required reports from the operating system.
- To identify problems and work with the team to find solutions and to work to find best process on each function.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Accuracy of sales reports compiled.
- Adherence to deadlines.
- Information Gathering & Processing
- Planning & Organizing
- Attention to Detail
- Interactive Communication
- Relationship Building
- Information/Records Administration
- Problem Solving
Knowledge Education/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Proficient in MAC software
- MS Office
- Minimum High school diploma.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience.
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG), a member of Dubai Holding, is one of the region’s leading providers of media and family-oriented entertainment, delivering engaging content and creating exceptional experiences. Established in 2005, AMG has been serving a diverse regional audience through its multiple media and entertainment platforms that span across radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. It currently comprises of Arabian Radio Network (ARN), Done Events and Global Village.