Job description / Role
To support the sales staff and managers by handling much of the office work and internal and external coordination. To verify / enter the sales order after ensuring appropriate sales & credit control approval, to perform scheduling & to generate the broadcast certificates in a timely manner.
Internally: Production Dept, Marketing Dept, Accounts Dept
Externally: Clients and Agencies
Key Accountabilities (includes, but not limited to the following):
- Prepare daily flat plan in coordination with sales departments.
- Final sign off on advertising plan.
- Produce support material such as forms, reports, schedules, presentation and contracts.
- Follow up with client with regards to ongoing advertisements, setting up meetings and providing information and service when required.
- Performing administration work and filing documents.
- To verify / enter a sales order after ensuring appropriate sales & credit control approval.
- To coordinate internally to resolve any issues relating to any advertising material.
- To traffic the advertising material so as to accommodate an approved sales agreement in the best possible manner and as per the applicable traffic rules.
- To action the traffic logs on the required operating system(s) in a timely manner.
- To reconcile, review & clear the differences between the scheduled commercials and the broadcasted commercials.
- To generate manual / system broadcast in a timely manner.
- To prepare booking, availability, yield, revenue & other required reports from the operating system.
- To identify problems and work with the team to find solutions and to work to find best process on each function.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Accuracy of sales reports compiled.
- Adherence to deadlines.
- Information Gathering & Processing
- Planning & Organizing
- Attention to Detail
- Interactive Communication
- Relationship Building
- Information/Records Administration
- Problem Solving
Knowledge Education/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Proficient in MAC software
- MS Office
- Minimum High school diploma.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience.
About the Company
Arab Media Group (AMG) is a Dubai, United Arab Emirates, based entertainment company, a new business vertical of Dubai Holding. AMG is one of the region’s leading entertainment organisations, covering radio broadcasting, event management, and family entertainment. With a vision inspired by innovation, AMG is positioned as an engaging premier integrated entertainment company, managing Global Village, Arabian Radio Network and Done Events. Founded in March 2005, AMG has a workforce of just under 400 staff across its two Dubai-based offices.