Job description / Role
Quest is working with a premier retail group currently looking for a Sales Trainer to join their team in Dubai. We are ideally looking for someone with Sales Training experience willing to travel on a regular basis and is proficient in Arabic.
As a Sales Trainer, you will:
- Perform regular in-store staff training for junior to senior level
- Design and execute orientation programs for sales team
- Design training programs to cover knowledge gaps
- Ensure store teams develop necessary skills and product knowledge
- Apply various sales training techniques (e.g. demo, make-up application, group activities)
- Enable team to represent brand in the best way
- Provide consistent feedback and coaching
- At least 3 years’ experience as Field/Sales Trainer or similar capacity handling Apparel or Retail Clothing
- Strong interpersonal, motivational, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English and Arabic speaker (required)
In return for your handwork and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.