Job description / Role
Transguard Workforce Solutions have been engaged by our client to source a Sales Trainer for the mobile phone industry. Our client is a leading global mobile manufacturer.
As a Sales Trainer based in UAE, this role will be responsible for:
• Preparing new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation drive-along with senior representatives.
• Determining training needs by traveling with sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
• Developing individual results by maintaining policy and procedure; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
• Improving training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
• Training / motivation
• Product training
• Sales training
• The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree and have at least 2+ years of mobile sales experience with 1-2 years experience as a trainer in the mobile industry.
About the Company
Transguard Workforce Solutions delivers Professional Contract Staffing (also known as Employee Outsourcing) within the UAE.
Our Workforce Solutions include:
• Delivering Sourcing and Recruitment Solutions for Clients in need of identifying Contract or temporary Staff.
• Providing a complete end to end Staffing Solution which includes Visa Sponsorship, HR Management, Employee Welfare & Payroll Services.
• Transitioning Contract Staff from other staffing providers to Transguard while remaining compliant with UAE Labour and Immigration Laws.
Transguard Workforce Solutions currently employ over 2000+ Staff from over 70 different nationalities. Across the Group, we payroll over 70,000 employees monthly.