Job description / Role
• Key member of the team responsible for the design, implementation and administration of marketing and service Cloud platform.
• You will be working directly with the marketing, brand, PR and finance teams to define and implement scalable solutions across our lead, opportunity, and sales processes.
• We are in the process of consolidating all operations on an omnichannel platform based on Salesforce Commerce, Marketing and Service.
• You will play a leading role in bringing innovative solutions to transform the ways we drive value from our Salesforce platform.
• Perform ongoing daily administrative tasks for Marketing, Service and Commerce cloud.
• Sync data from different Salesforce modules.
• Build insightful reports, use data in decision-making process and help stakeholders to optimise solutions.
• Translate business requirements to technical specifications and implement tailored solutions.
• Configure business process managed through Marketing and Service Cloud.
• Configure, run triggers and API calls within the Salesforce platform.
• Support our business team through configuration and maintenance of Salesforce platform.
• Perform application updates and audits to ensure the proper functioning of the system.
• Be recognised as a techno-functional expert in Salesforce cloud domain.
AED 15000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum 4 years’ experience administering Salesforce.com Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, hands on knowledge of studios and builder is a must, including customising fields, records, record sets, workflows, reports and other standard objects.
• Working knowledge of various products and solutions offered by Salesforce and its partners, Integrations and Customer Portals experience a plus.
• Analytical skills to identify business needs and design and produce highly effective solutions and reports.
• Problem-solving abilities to identify and troubleshoot issues as they arise.
• Ability to communicate complex information effectively to stakeholders at various levels within the organisation, and to answer questions clearly and concisely.
• Experience with Salesforce.com Administration and configuration.
• Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud and service Consultant Credential preferred.
• Experience with basic HTML and scripting.
• Experience in Cosmetic industry.
About the Company
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
Assistant Marketing Communications Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Office Manager / Administrator