Job description / Role
A leading dealer of heavy machinery to the construction sector.
• Provide Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) technology expertise for solution design and technical implementation
• Support campaigns to increase digital and online sales
• Develops and maintains comprehensive understanding of the business processes that drive E-Commerce user experience and conversion
• Understand interaction with back-end framework and web services
• Responsible for identifying opportunities to enhance technology and innovation that will improve effectiveness and efficiencies, by staying on top of recommendations
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of common security vulnerabilities; develops applications based on secure coding techniques ensuring secure operation
• Debug and unit test all work prior to peer code review and user acceptance testing
• Provide solution support, including technical problem resolution, bug fixes and after-hours support; able to assess and improve upon end-user E-Commerce experience
• Participate in the development of conceptual and logical architectures
• Lead large-scale eCommerce implementations, utilizing Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C, providing both oversight and hands on contributions to the software design ,development, and integration
• 1Design, code, unit test, and code review iterative improvements to platform
• Ensure adherence to enterprise architecture
• Drive technical process improvements to release strategy
• Translate business and marketing challenges into well-designed solutions
• Collaborate cross functional team to determine best path for Salesforce platform implementation
• Stay in tune with latest Salesforce technology updates, changes, community, and roadmap(s)
• Maintain and document processes/procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilise
AED 19,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field of IT or Business Administration and Intelligence
• Sound knowledge and experience on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) Sitegenesis/SFRA framework and standard platform capabilities
• Knowledge of System/Custom objects, creating cartridges to integrate with 3rd party APIs and Services.
• In-depth knowledge of digital advertising tools and advertising technology landscape such as digital media buying platforms, advertising optimization platform, ad servers technology and networks mobile advertising solutions, social advertising tools is required
• Programming best practices like collective code ownership and test driven development is a plus
• Familiarity with code repository systems (Bit bucket, Git)
• Responsive design experience (or similar mobile and tablet work)
• Experience converting and/or slicing PSDs to CSS (or similar)
• Ability to establish, communicate and achieve agreed upon goals with limited supervision
• Able to handle timely requests from several business lines, and to deliver quality work product in a fast-paced environment
• Preferably good experience in middleware integration and BI solutions (e.g. Mulesoft & Tableau)
• 3Good experience in SQL and other programming languages (Java & .net) preferably Force.com
• Excellent interpersonal skills; a confident, professional manner that will come across easily and effectively with the organization’s most senior employees and staff
• Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Salesforce related certifications and training in the application Administration
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.