Job description / Role
• Requiring to have multiple and large projects/programmes architecting Salesforce as a solution.
• Self-service portal/guest experience is preferred.
• Familiarity in migrating from Infor Epiphany sales tool to Salesforce Lightning.
• Mentoring junior technical and functional team members.
• Experience in B2B or Sales Cloud
• Experience in Salesforce Community
• Salesforce for customer Portal
• Range of experience from Salesforce solution design to managing salesforce development delivery
• 3-5 years Experience in enterprise, application and information architecture methodologies and design and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience Previous experience inbuilding a road map for Salesforce Lightning delivery.
• Familiarity with integration middleware, and concepts, such as: continuous integration, testing and team development best practices.
About the Company
RP International is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy in the established and emerging telecoms markets.
From our hubs covering the Americas, Europe the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific we have partnered with operators, vendors, systems integrators and consultancies in more than a hundred countries, giving us an in-depth understanding Of cultural sensitivities, local business practices and hiring requirements.
Our clients and candidates benefit from the long-term perspective and breadth of knowledge that comes from working with an industry partner.
From our beginnings providing telecoms expertise into deregulating markets, we have developed our range of services to supply executive search, contingent, contract and launch and transformation resource solutions across the industry.
Our historic success in cross-border search assignments connects our clients to a global network of industry talent.
We identify the best available candidates on a local, regional and international basis.