Job description / Role
Seasoned Salesforce Technical/Solution Architect for the Service Cloud Implementation for Airways.
Primary responsibility would be –
• Lead and spearhead the Service Cloud implementation Project
• Outline the blueprint of the overall Project
• Good customer management skilled with experience of working with business users
• To engage with Business users to identify the current pain areas, goal/objective to fulfill the customer needs and perform a detailed requirement workshop to finalize the requirements
• Identification and Feature mapping of relevant Service Cloud features
• To lead Standard 5 level Project phases (P1 – Concept, P2 – Scoping, P3 – Planning, P4 – Approval, P5 – Execution)
• To work closely with Enterprise Architect Team produce all necessary documentations and obtain approvals for the actual execution phase.
- Salesforce Technical Architect, Service Cloud implementation expert, Salesforce Configuration, customization, Integration
Experience:- it is for a senior profile,However it will be Associate Director level
Domain Experience required : Aviation / Airways / Airlines
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.
IT Project Manager
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Randstad Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||2 Jan|
Group IT Manager