Job description / Role
Seasoned Salesforce Technical/Solution Architect for the Service Cloud Implementation for Airways.
Primary responsibility would be –
• Lead and spearhead the Service Cloud implementation Project
• Outline the blueprint of the overall Project
• Good customer management skilled with experience of working with business users
• To engage with Business users to identify the current pain areas, goal/objective to fulfill the customer needs and perform a detailed requirement workshop to finalize the requirements
• Identification and Feature mapping of relevant Service Cloud features
• To lead Standard 5 level Project phases (P1 – Concept, P2 – Scoping, P3 – Planning, P4 – Approval, P5 – Execution)
• To work closely with Enterprise Architect Team produce all necessary documentations and obtain approvals for the actual execution phase.
- Salesforce Technical Architect, Service Cloud implementation expert, Salesforce Configuration, customization, Integration
Experience:- it is for a senior profile,However it will be Associate Director level
Domain Experience required : Aviation / Airways / Airlines
About the Company
More than two decades old IT solution driven conglomerate having offices at UAE (Dubai), USA , India & Malaysia.
An exciting technoprenuerial journey encompassing the translation of value proposition to our valued and esteemed customers . We provide tailor made IT solutions which fit the customers business model in terms of Technology, business continuity , culture and growth phenomenon.
Our IT TEAM of skilled and technological & domain experts propose the right fit model in any area of the business be it in Staffing, Technological Fulfillment and business enhancement and growth model.