Job description / Role
Position Title: Salesforce Techno Functional Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
A highly recognized international technologies group handling Information Technology & Services located in UAE.
• Maintain and customize CRM Sales, Service and Community Cloud implementations.
• Interact with business users to conduct needs assessment study, prepare scope of works, and functional specification document for new applications or modifications to the current applications
• Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Components, etc.)
• Develop Process Builders, Workflows, Validations, Object Model, Profile/Role/Permission Set, Security etc.
• Build integrations with other systems (ERP 12.2.6) using REST and Web Services, Experience working on MuleSoft for integration purpose.
• Open to Asian and Arabic nationals
• 50 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Salesforce administrator, PD1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud (must have at least 2 certificates)
• At least 8 years’ experience in the same role
• Hands-on experience in Mulesoft, HexaBPM, and Nintex Drawloop is a must
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.