Job description / Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Salon Operations Manager to join the company on a permanent basis. Reporting to the General Manager you will be tasked with leading multiple beauty salons throughout the UAE. If you are action-driven, motivated and have experience leading operations of first class salon business, we will be interested in speaking to you.
• Recruitment, training and leadership of new Salon managers
• Setting the annual budgets and managing the P&L for the business operations
• Work with marketing to ensure strong promotional activities and marketing campaigns / loyalty programs / CRM
• Managing performance of the salon, sales against budgets, wages, expenses
• Oversee the OH&S, hygiene and ensure the salons managers are adhering to group guidelines & SOPs
• Regular head office reporting on performance, issues and solutions
• Regular visits to the salons across the UAE
• Driving exceptional customer service experience through your teams
To be successful in this role you will:
• Minimum of 10 years Senior Operations Management experience in beauty salons ie. Nails, Hair, Massage, skin therapy etc.
• Must have proven experience of managing multiple salon locations not just a single salon
• Strong understanding of beauty within the UAE, although spoken Arabic would be preferred it is not essential
• Excellent work ethic, strong leadership qualities and a focused team player are critical attributes
• Strong people management, fiscal & budget preparation, good computer skills in Excel, Word are prerequisites
• Ability to work in a multi cultural team and appreciation of other cultures & values
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.