Job description / Role
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems- You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms- You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders-
Your Role and Responsibilities
- This will be a Lead and SME role on SAP Analytics solutions who will be responsible for delivery and sales of Analytics in the region-
- Develop go-to-market strategy inline with the practice strategy and manage relationships with SAP in the region-
- Lead and consult with client technical/functional teams to design and invent assets and solutions to bring value to customers-
- Support various Analytics bid engagements in terms of solutioning, staffing, pricing-
- Coordinate teams in the discovery, understanding and resolving of anomalies to ensure solution and delivery quality-
- Work with the Team in the delivery of high-quality work and adapting to new challenges for continuous innovations in SAP Analytics-
- Stay up to date on the SAP Analytics innovations and functionalities to bring the latest value to the customers-
- Manage and lead teams through resolution of client business challenges and solution performance-
- Ability to lead workshops, gather and document business requirements along while working with Analytics team for developments-
Key Job Details
- Country: AE
- State: ABU DHABI
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Category: Architect
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Fixed Term - Long Term
- Company: (0143) IBM Middle East FZ-LLC
- Req ID: 359933BR
- Travel Required: Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
- Min Salary:
- Max Salary:
- Location: Abu Dhabi, ABU DHABI AE
- 12 - 14 years of implementation experience of technical/functional knowledge of all SAP Analytics solutions under the areas of Data Warehouse, Reporting, Embedded Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Data Management
- Hands-on experience working in the SAP solutions BW/4HANA, Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud, Analytics using HANA- Experience must include integration with SAP and non-SAP source systems-
- Proven implementation, delivery and pre-sales experience on SAP Analytics solutions
- Working knowledge and knowledge on positioning of Predictive Analytics, BPC , Data Warehouse Cloud, and different reporting solutions for a customer
- Experience in process reengineering, designing and implementing SAP Analytics architecture, data modeling and the design and development-
- Proven expertise in data modelling, extraction, transformation, LSA ++ architecture principals and implementation best practices in BW, BW/4HANA-
- Sound knowledge on SAP HANA platform and hands-on experience in SAP HANA modelling and development-
- Working knowledge of SQL is preferred-
- Possess proven expertise in building SAP Analytics Architecture assessment and building-
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- SAP certification preferred
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.