Job description / Role
You will assist in leading the design of SAP technical solutions as well as all integration between SAP S/4 HANA and external systems.
A prominent, leading organisation in the region.
* SAP architectural projects creation, including solution and functional specifications based on business requirements.
* Creation of complex models including full architectural spectrum, based on process description, data models, applications and technologies as per stakeholders requirements.
* Business requirements analysis from architectural, technological and non-functional perspective in the area of application and SAP system integration, together with other systems, defining concepts of such solutions.
* Participation in various project stages in accordance with the project plan.
* Project realization supervision in terms of their alignment with elaborated corporate architecture models.
* Design and implementation of technological, integration and architectural standards.
* System testing including its extensions and modifications.
* Preparation and advice on project documentation.
* Competitive salary with family benefits such as schooling assistance on offer for the right candidate.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Enterprise/Information Technology, Information Systems, or related field.
* Minimum of 8 years of overall experience with strong experience in design, implementation, and maintenance of SAP systems.
* Cloud platforms knowledge together with S/4HANA
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.