Job description / Role
SAP Ariba SSEM Senior Specialist - Dubai
Requisition ID: 222951
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Be a Trusted Adviser and "Talk Business"
- Deal with LOB, Executive Level
- Establish powerful relationships
- Be a strong contributor to the Virtual Account Team
- Strategic Selling (Leverage the portfolio)
- To Achieve Our Vision (Innovation)
- Implement business strategies to ensure customer success driving revenue targets for software and software related services.
- Participate in a team-selling environment working with one or more Account Executives (AEs) and/or Services Account Manager (SAMs), GAD's on assigned accounts.
- 7 plus years direct quota carrying selling experience in the enterprise software and services industry. Ideally, a combination of both direct enterprise software sales and direct services sales. This can be variable by region.
- Background and experience in high ticket complex sales cycles. Value selling and solution selling experience and training. Intimate knowledge of enterprise software projects and the overall lifecycle management of enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of SAPs Partners, Competitors and the regional IT Industry
- Drive -The approach that brings intensity, pace, sharpness to the working life. The mindset to keep active & makes things happen.
- Treating customers and colleagues with respect, fairness and consideration
- Setting Personal Objectives
- Self Awareness (knowing yourself - your strengths & your weaknesses)
- None, solid experience in leading virtual teams
- English: Fluent
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor or Master's Degree
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Job Segment: SAP, ERP, Software Sales, Technology, Sales
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller