Job description / Role
Opening for SAP BPC& SSM Consultant - AL-Barakah - UAE
Raqmiyat is an associate of Al Ghurair Group of Companies - UAE, which has been one of the leading IT Services & Staff augmentation companies in the UAE for the last 30 years. Raqmiyat is headquartered in UAE & has 2 offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi with its Software Development Centres in Deira, Dubai with an Offshore Development Centre in Chennai, INDIA. Raqmiyat has its fully-owned office and development centre with excellent facilities in Chennai to cater the needs of IT consulting & software development.
SAP BPC & SSM Consultant:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or Business Studies
• 7 years in ICT field
• 6 years of SAP
• 5 years of SAP BPC Functional experience
• 5 years Functional Business Planning Process experience: Financial, HR, Pant Maintenance and other Line of Business Planning
• At least 3 BPC full life implementation cycles
• 5 years of SAP SSM Functional experience
• 5 years Strategy and Corporate Performance Management
• 5 years SAP BI/BO experience
• At least 3 SSM full life implementation cycles
• Location: Al Barakah (Abu Dhabi)- Wester Region-UAE
• Duration:12 months renewable ( 12 Months Extendable Project)
• Please confirm for the salary of AED Per Month(All Inclusive Package) – Consultant (You) has to take care of his own Food, accommodation and internal transportation) + We Will Provide Mission Visa+ Medical only for you + Annual Paid Leave of 22 Paid Working days leave after 12 months of active service.
• No Family Benefits from Company: (Family VISA + Family Medical and Family Air Tickets has to be taken care by the Consultant (You)).
• On completion of 12 months of continuous service from date of joining You will be paid XXXXX AED as Ticket allowance, You have to book your tickets on your own.
• Note: No family ticket shall be provided
Please confirm and share your Updated profile, and the latest Photograph along with the following details:
• Total exp.
• Relevant Exp.
• Current Company
• Current CTC
• Expected CTC
• Current Location
• Notice Period
• Contact No
• Alternative Contact No(Mandatory)
• Reason for job change
• Passport Validity
• VISA Status
• Email Id.
• Degree Attested Certificate in MOFA - Yes or No
• Police Clearance Certificate Yes or No
• Interested for 12 months Renewable contract - Yes or No
• No family Benefits from Raqmiyat, Are you accepted Yes/No
• No food, Accommodation from Raqmiyat , are you accepted Yes/No
• Are you interested for AL-Barakah-Abu Dhabi- UAE location Yes or No
• Do you have Education & Previous Company Documents
• Do you have UAE Driving License
• No of dependency in UAE
S. No Skill Experience
• Total Experience
• Experience in SAP
• SAP BPC
• SAP SSM
• Experience in SAP BI/BO
• No Of implementation for BPC
• No of implementation for SSM
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.