Job description / Role
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- This will be a consultant role on SAP solutions who will be responsible for execution, managing and provide support in data related activities and initiatives.
- The role will support project delivery as well as pre-sales activities.
- Perform variety of data management and analytical activities.
- This position will work closely with business owners, project teams and IT teams on the analysis, design, and development, as well as work with participants to generate documented requirements for development of data and analytical objects.
- This position will play a key role in data migration projects, internal innovations on data related initiatives and offerings.
- Work proactively with other cross functional teams to assist in data related activities/offerings.
- Engaging and communication with senior stakeholders across the customer’s organization for various data related discussions.
Key Job Details
- Country: AE
- State: ABU DHABI
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Category: Consultant
- Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Position Type: Professional
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Contract Type: Fixed Term - Long Term
- Company: (0143) IBM Middle East FZ-LLC
- Req ID: 359937BR
- Travel Required: Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
- Min Salary:
- Max Salary:
- Location: Abu Dhabi, ABU DHABI AE
- Experience in Data Management processes/methodology –Extraction, Profiling, Cleansing, Transformation, Loading, Governance, Lineage and such similar related activities
- Must have working knowledge about SAP modules (ERP and S/4HANA), tables, transaction codes, functional significance.
- Experience working in at-least 2 SAP data migration projects.
- Must be able to write queries, build validation and reconciliation reports.
- Proficient hands-on knowledge in SQL and Excel.
- Strong data analytical capabilities and use of analytical tools.
- Proficient in building logical data models, relationship diagrams and developments framework.
- Implement data models in technical tools such as Data Services, Data Migration cockpit.
- Strong ability to analyze, model and interpret data.
- Should be detailed oriented and thorough with planning the activities.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- SAP certification preferred
- Preferred knowledge on SAP Data Services and knowledge on SAP Information Steward, SAP Data Intelligence
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.
TGC Consulting Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Application Data Analyst & Insight Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||9 Dec|
SAP Business Analyst
Middle East Executive
SAP Analytics (Pre-sales and Delivery)
IBM Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||6 Feb|