Job description / Role
A global logistics firm currently undergoing an exciting innovation and digitisation program is seeking a SAP Developer to join their IT team in Dubai.
As a SAP Developer, you will be responsible for:
* Customising and programming in SAP ERP
* Designing the implementations of interfaces to customers
* Designing and implementing common solutions based on SAP for the global business
* Define policies and standards surrounding programming and technical solutions
* Release management of IT solutions
* Evaluation of IT systems
You will have the following skill set:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or similar
* Ideally certification in SAP ERP modules such as WM, MM
* Proven experience in SAR ERP modules
* Proven experience in design and customisation of SAP specifically for interfaces like transactions, reporting
* At least 2 years' experience with ABAP objects programming is highly desirable
Please share your CV for consideration and an opportunity to work for a reputable, growing firm that is putting technology at the forefront of their business strategy.
International candidates are highly encouraged to apply and relocation assistance will be provided.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.