Job description / Role
The SAP FI / CO Expert is supporting the business on the FI and CO processes. This includes the day-to-day business issue resolution as well as assisting the business in defining the detailed needs from an FI / CO perspective in Projects and Small enhancements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure support in the FI / CO process
• User assistance via Phone / E-mail for questions and immediate issue resolution
• Detailed understanding of (or Configuration knowledge of) FI/CO Master data like GL, AP, AR, Asset Accounting and
• Cash & Bank Accounting.
• Assisting SAP Support group for configuration related items.
• Creating and Maintaining of procedures / Training material to support various business groups
• Configuration knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal order, product costing, Profit Analysis and Profit Center accounting.
• Good knowledge on Indirect Taxes as well as Special Ledgers.
• Understanding the dependency between FI and CO as well as other logistic modules
• Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
• Understanding different countries requirements in respect to Intrastate & VAT reporting
• Assisting business in Month end / Year end closure process
• Good understanding of the SD Process and its impact on FI / CO
• Sales Order Costing
• Intercompany / Customer Billing
• Detailed understanding the impact of corrections and changes on a globally used ECC6 Instance.
• Enhancement / Project Support
• Provide detailed input to assure that New Business initiatives and Projects receive
• Guidance on complexity and effects on existing business processes
• Requirements definition to estimate resource requirements and time requirements.
• Playing key role in integration testing / user acceptance testing.
• Fluent (spoken & written) in English (company business language). Additional languages are an advantage.
• Clear English pronunciation is a must in order to be able to communicate with business users by phone or to participate in global conference calls.
• Good resistance to stress, multi-tasking.
• Customer oriented, taking initiative, pro-active.
• Good Interpersonal Relationship Skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a multi culture (global) environment.
• Leadership & Ownership skills.
• (Remote) Team player (with Business people like Sales Representatives, Customer Service Group and with other Internal Departments).
• High level of accuracy, able to integrate and apply (control) procedures.
• Excellent knowledge of IT Software and familiar with common programs used (Excel/Word).
• Ability to set priorities & be result driven.
• Service oriented mind-set.
About the Company
Jindal Films is an expert in the development and manufacture of specialty films for flexible packaging and labeling markets.
Our products help solve your packaging and labeling problems, improve your total costs and support dazzling package designs that help you sell more.
Within Flexible Packaging, Jindal Films provides films that lead the market in terms of barrier to moisture, oxygen, and flavor & aroma. These barriers protect package contents and extend the shelf-life of consumer products so our customers can expand their product distribution channels, reduce stales and keep products tasting 'first day fresh'. Our barrier technology is available in our range of Bicor, Metallyte and Oppalyte films.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)
Local Product Manager SAP S/4HANA Cloud
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Dubai based Oil Shipping and Trading Company
Finance Team Lead
RTC-1 Employment Services