Job description / Role
• . SAP HANA Administrator to manage the following systems "consultant to manage IFRS15 Project.
• SAP HANA
• SAP BODS
• SAP S/4 HANA
• SAP BOBJ
• Work individually on all the SAP BASIS/Security tasks and need to coordinate across the different development and operational teams
• Daily Monitoring S4/HANA, Business Objects, DATA Services, and HANA Databases
• HANA Backups scheduling and Taking AD HOC backups and recoveries according to the business requirements
• Creating User/Roles across all the applications and Databases
• Perform the Monthly Regular activities like Backups/Refresh of lower environments and schema exports
• Implementation of SAP notes
• SAP transports movement across the landscape
• Native HANA calculation view deployment using HANA tools
• Planning of Kernel upgrades every quarterly or half yearly
• Planning STPI/STAPI upgrades every quarterly or half yearly
• Trouble shooting and analyzing the performance issues regularly on HANA DB and applications
• Generating and review EWA from Solution manager regularly
• Supporting yearly AUDIT according to client requirements
AED 10,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 6 to 7 years of total experience.
• Should be flexible for this project and should be able to manage the temporary role which might be extended.
• This role is for our MNC client.
• Any candidate with a dependent visa will be much preferred as the deployment can be immediate by providing a work permit.
About the Company
Alpha Data, is the leading system integrator with over 30 years track record. Founded in 1981, Alpha Data has grown from two employees to a 700-strong workforce building ICT infrastructure solutions for thousands of organizations.
Alpha Data works with its clients though a combination of deep-level business and technical expertise, an extensive knowledge of today’s technologies, and a mature, highly capable delivery and services infrastructure. Alpha Data’s offerings help our customers improve processes, reduce data centre and infrastructure costs, manage risk and governance and enhance top-line revenue. Our business approach is based on establishing long-term partnerships that encourage success through mutual benefit.
Alpha Data has established strong industry ties, with the highest level of accreditation achieved with HP, Microsoft, Avaya, Cisco, Belden and Juniper in addition to an eco-system of complementary vendors. This enables Alpha Data to deliver a breadth of best-of-breed solutions to its customers through our teams of pre-sales, post sales, project implementation and support experts. Alpha Data has won the Systems Integrator of the Year Award at two of the region’s leading technology awards - CPI’s Reseller Middle East Partner Excellence Awards and ITP’s Network Middle East Innovation Awards, respectively and has always maintained a top position in the list of system integrators in UAE.