Job description / Role
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Serco is currently looking for a SAP HCM and Reporting Specialist who will ensure that HR systems and processes are aligned with Serco global standards as well as meeting the legislative, business and technical needs of the business. As the reporting and data specialist for the team, you will be responsible to provide insights, perform analysis and manage the design, build and delivery of robust dashboards and reports to the business.
- Research, review and analyse existing data and reporting outputs and systems and develop strategies for enhancing or leveraging these processes and systems
- Design, develop, publish and maintain management dashboards
- Advanced data modelling capability to meet the reporting requirements
- Collate the metrics, calculations and data for reports and dashboards and work with Global and regional teams to standardise the reporting requirements
- Responsible to ensure the reports that are developed are tested and all defects and issues are tracked and managed to resolution
- Support the Support Services Manager with the project management and delivery of reporting projects.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- A degree holder, preferably with certification in HR systems
- Minimum of 5 years experience in HR systems and data is a must (Middle East experience preferable).
- Experience in SAP HCM / other HR Systems and troubleshooting system issues is a must
- Experienced in data management and reporting.
- Ability to work with key reporting tools preferable (cognos, excel, SAP, BI,BO etc.).
- Advanced user of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Visio.
- Understanding of current HR reporting capabilities.
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Take pride in what you do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
About the Company
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.
Serco customers are looking for expertise in managing their people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver quality services directly to the public.
Serco supplies to governments, government enterprise, agencies and companies who seek a trusted outsourcing partner with a solid track-record of service excellence. Serco people offer operational, logistical and technical expertise in the Transport, Justice and Immigration, Defence, Education and Healthcare industries as well as in the commercial sectors of Facilities Management.
Serco Middle East have been in the Region since 1947, starting out delivering Air Traffic Control Services in Bahrain; a service we are proudly still running today and have expanded to include many other Airports in the region.
We have expanded significantly since that time across the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. We have been supporting the RTA to operate the Dubai Metro since 2009, are preparing to launch the flagship Saudi Arabia Passenger Rail service from Riyadh to Qassim in 2016. We deliver Facility Management services to both Cleveland Clinic and Healthpoint Hospitals in Abu Dhabi, large-scale medical facilities in Saudi Arabia and a range of educational and commercial properties in the UAE. We also deliver postgraduate education to Officers in the Qatar Armed Forces through the Joaan Bin Jassim Joint Command and Staff College in Doha.
Focusing on our core values, and creating a positive environment for employees to thrive, we look forward to a bright future as we continue to grow with the region.