Job description / Role
- Supervises the blueprint and configuration for SAP personal development, training & event management, ESS & MSS as module owner.
- Configures and maintains personal development module i.e. maintaining qualifications (skills & competencies) catalogue, mapping of positions /employees/ applicants with qualifications, functionality to search for a suitable successor for a particular position, job based on the competency, assignment of career tracks to individual employees.
- Administers all design aspects of SAP HR module configuration & reporting including translating business requirements into functional designs which includes configuring business objects, methods, containers, triggering events, strategies for role resolution.
- Guides the team for detailed analysis, design; coding and testing of programming/software within the stipulated time frame and to ensure that the software delivered are adhering to the quality preset standards.
- Provides guidance on intra-department flow, impact, and dependencies within SAP and coordinates for issue resolution.
AED 6,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- BS or MS degree or an MBA-HR graduate
- Multiple SAP R/3 implementation experience with core responsibility in managing a SAP HR module.
- Should have a complete SAP Life Cycle implementation experience in HR module covering different phases of implementation from business requirement collection, project analysis, process design, blue print, configuration, integration testing, power user training and production support.
- Should be quite adept in business communication and should have exceptional oral and written communication.
About the Company
Tiger Group start was in Construction Field through Tiger Contracting Company that was established in Sharjah - UAE in 1976, and now it is one of the largest groups in the region.
The group has diversified activities as the following:
Contracting: The group has more than 10 companies in UAE in addition to branches/affiliates that work in the region. These companies have the highest ranking from the concerned authorities. Moreover, these companies had accomplished plenty of projects like commercial towers, residential towers, universities, schools, hotels, villas compound & steel structures and etc...
Industries: In order to support / provide the ongoing projects with high quality products on time, we established "Tiger Industries" that include wood & furniture factory, aluminum & glass factory, kitchen & wardrobes factory and marble factory.
All these factories have been provided with the latest technology & machines in addition to the skilled manpower.
Real Estate Development: Tiger Group started its activities in Real Estate in parallel with Construction Booming in UAE and now it is one of largest real estate companies in the region.
Hundred Thousands of square meters of "Built up Area" had been accomplish which later converted to thousands of residential, commercial & retail units.
Hospitality: The group entered Hospitality field by establishing "Samaya Hotel", a five star luxury hotel, which is located in Deira - Dubai. The hotel is managed by "Samaya for Hotels & Resorts" & "Samaya for Hotel Apartment". There are still other hotel projects will be launched in Dubai.
Education: To develop Human in particular & the society in general, the group has established Al Yarmouk Private University & Al Yarmouk Schools in Syria in addition to multi stages schools in Syria, Jordan & Turkey. Furthermore, the management used to provide scholarships for top students.
Health Care: Since Human's care is core interest, the group has decided to launch a new hospital in coordinating with University Of Freiburg - Germany, the hospital will be provided with the professional / qualified specialists and equipped with the highest medical technologies. There are other initiatives under processing that contribute to develop the human & society together and we hope they will be ready soon.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior HR Advisor
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Human Resources Generalist
A Leading Lifestyle Retail and Distribution Company in UAE
Assistant HR Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services