This position is closed or expired.
See other Functional Consultant jobs in UAE
SAP HR Consultant – Global IT Consultancy Group – Dubai, UAE (x3) – Permanent
My client, a Global IT Consultancy Group is currently seeking 3 SAP HR Consultants to join their highly experienced SAP team based in Dubai, UAE. Due to the continuation of success and new business development you will have the opportunity to work on challenging high profile implementations for a variety of Blue Chip and Government organisations that will see you progress your skills and career.
As SAP HR Consultant will be part of a team that is responsible for all aspects of design and configuration streams within complex SAP ECC Solutions playing a key role in implementations from business blueprint project phase through to post go live support. In addition, you will be playing a key role in understanding the client’s requirements and it is vital that you can build a rapport with the respective customers.
Candidates must possess the following skills:
• 5 years SAP HR Functional experience
• Ideally would have come from a HR background then moved into SAP – Must feel comfortable advising the best HR business processes
• Must have experience of working in at least 2 full lifecycle implementation projects – this must have been implementing the project on a client site
• At least 3 years consultancy experience – client facing experience
• Must have experience of implementing ESS and MSS on at least 1 project
• Must possess good PD (Personal Development) skills – PD is a module of HR
About the Company
Networkers is a global recruitment consultancy helping unite job-seekers and hiring companies across the technology industry. Since Networkers was established in 2000, the business has grown considerably and we have consistently proven our ability to connect the right people with the right roles in the right businesses around the world. What makes us unique is our ability to offer a local service on a global scale. From our 14 offices spanning across four continents, we are able to recruit in more than 130 countries.