Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting SAP Integration Architect for an exciting opportunity here in Dubai you will be part of high-performance cross-culture architect team and you focus on driving innovation and improving delivery effectiveness. The primary role of the Integration Architect will be to Design Technical/Integration Architectures, including development, runtime and operations architectures.
Applications are sought from those with the following experience:
• Minimum of 10+ years of experience of which 5 years will be working as a hand-on Architect within an enterprise scale business
• Exposure to a number of international markets and multinational teams
• Integration of SAP products: s/4 Hana, SuccessFactors, Ariba, concur and latest SAP products in ERP ecosystem
• Knowledge of the technical challenges and complexities involved in integrating SAP products with other enterprise systems
• Integrating multi cloud SAP’s products with enterprise private cloud
• Knowledge of SAP HANA cloud integration architecture and deployments for large enterprises.
• Different integration patterns for enterprise applications with SAP products using HCI.
• Expertise in the assessment, architectural design, and implementation of integration patterns including Middleware, Bulk
• Data Integration, Real-Time Data Integrations, File Based Integrations, Cloud Integrations, Process Integrations, and Event Processing.
• Expertise with B2Bintegration concepts, standards, architectures (ANSI ASC X12, UN/EDIFACT, XML), and value-added networks (VAN).
• Bachelors Degree in Computer/Information Sciences
• Excellent English language skills
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.