Job description / Role
• The SAP Manufacturing Specialist will be the single point of contact for business users and stakeholders with regards to the manufacturing domain (covering PP/ QM/ PM/ Warranty/ MES/ PLM/ MRO functionality).
• In the context of the on-going SAP S/4 transformation program, the SAP Manufacturing Specialist will prepare and review project deliverables (e.g. process design documents, key designs decisions, to-be functional requirements, enterprise structure, business process master list (BPML), to-be functional design, baseline configurations (IMG), process maps, control matrices, testing scenarios, user acceptance tests, business process procedures), working with the SI partner to ensure that the deliverables contribute to the overall project objectives
• As part of the demand management process, the SAP Manufacturing Specialist will interact with the business users to capture business requirements and translate these into potential solution options using SAP S/4 HANA and other elements of the overall portfolio of applications, working closely with the solution architect. Identifying the value creation potential of different options and advising the business on selecting the most suitable path forward will be part of the remit.
• Based on a thorough understanding of business challenges and technology opportunities for the manufacturing domain, the SAP Manufacturing Specialist will contribute to the creation and regular revision of the application strategy.
• The SAP Manufacturing Specialist will collaborate closely with colleagues working on related domains like IoT, industry 4.0, and analytics.
• BS or equivalent in a technical / engineering degree program or post graduate degree in management.
• 10+ years of overall experience in SAP manufacturing domains.
• Relevant industry experience, preferably in Aerospace & Defense. Experience from other industries with complex manufacturing and assembly processes would also be welcome.
• Strong SAP manufacturing expertise wherein worked as analyst and/or consultant, configurator and lead in at least 3 of the 7 Manufacturing areas of PP, QM, PM, Warranty, MRO, MES and PLM
• Proven and strong experience in SAP PP/QM/PM with good knowledge on cross module integrations especially with EWM is mandatory.
• Experience of working on MES, MRO, Warranty, plant maintenance/EAM solutions is desirable.
• Worked as onsite lead consultant for at least 3 full lifecycle implementation projects, of which at least one on S/4 HANA (greenfield or brownfield).
• Knowledge of integrations to MDG and IIoT platforms is an added advantage.
• Good knowledge of third-party tools in the manufacturing space (Solvace, Track-wise, etc).
• Excellent knowledge of project implementation methodologies w.r.t SAP products.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Supply Chain Lead
Value Tech Consulting