Job description / Role
We, Resource Right is looking to recruit a well-experienced SAP Project Manager for one of our clients who is a Leading Government Entity here in the UAE, to work in a Large SAP Government Project.
An SAP project manager will not only need to be experienced with SAP software but business management applications from other vendors. This well-rounded knowledge will most likely come from work experience or school courses. Experience in all aspects of project management will be required for this position, which helps to develop written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. SAP project managers also prepare requests for proposals, oversee team workload, and manage project Budget.
- SAP software includes Human Capital Management, Production Planning, Materials Management, Project System, Sales and Distribution, Plant Maintenance, Financial Accounting, Quality Management, and Controlling.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Expert competency in at least one of the core SAP Modules.
- Min 10 years’ experience with 4-5 years as Project Manager
- PMP/PRINCE2 Certified
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters is nice to have.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- S/4 HANA experience is a big add-on
- Energetic and enthusiastic
About the Company
Resource Right is a specialist recruitment company with more than 40 years of combined global outsourcing and executive search experience based in both Dubai (UAE) and London (UK).
Originally founded on our capabilities within the IT & Cyber Security sectors, Resource Right is now fully operational across multiple industries including Energy, Engineering and Operations (HR, Procurement and Finance), providing short to long term contract and permanent staffing solutions. In addition to our industry specialism, we have built a strong reputation in Emiratisation and other GCC Nationalisation programs, helping our clients achieve their goals and objectives in hiring local talent.
Our aim is to work alongside our clients not as suppliers but as partners and to truly understand their company environment and hiring needs, whether they are looking to attract the best talent for a C-Level Executive opening or looking to outsource a team for a specific project.