Job description / Role
SAP S/4 HANA & Ariba Procurement Consultant (Manager/Senior Manager), Technology Consulting (MENA)
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you'll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their technology investments - supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you'll deliver exceptional client service - providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we'll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you'll need in today's environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
We're looking for a SAP S/4 HANA & Ariba Procurement Consultant (Manager/Senior Manager) to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team. The role will be based in one of MENA offices (Riyadh, Dubai, Doha or Abu Dhabi).
- Facilitate the implementation of SAP Solutions to enhance the client's business functionality and overall performance, maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Lead the business analysis process and provide product and implementation expertise to clients in how best to implement and use the system, identify scope gaps, advise on workaround solutions when applicable.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of functional and technical components of procurement (S/4HANA & Ariba), inventory management (S/4HANA), inventory planning (S/4HANA), strategic sourcing, catalog management, sourcing analytics using SAP Ariba and its components
- Ensures the customer's application and system requirements are identified, analyzed and documented.
- Optimize Procurement Business Processes, and help customers to adopt Best Practices
- Support in detailed project planning activities
- Communicate on project progress to customer and engagement manager
- Manage customer challenges and escalations in a proactive and structured manner
Technical Skills Requirements
- Broad application skills
- SAP S/4HANA MM/Ariba: Ariba S2C, P2P, Integration with SAP system
- This role will apply functional and technical integration knowledge of SAP Ariba tools, ECC/S/4HANA systems and functional procurement/sourcing processes
- Excellent business communication skills
- Strong knowledge in ASAP /Activate / EY Hybrid implementation methodologies
- Capability of presenting the value proposition in the module / area,
- Very good problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication and presentation skills
- Approximately 10+ years of total experience and SAP Implementation experience in minimum 4-6 projects
- A minimum 6-8 years' experience in Successfully implementing SAP ECC & Ariba Solutions as a lead consultant covering technical assessments, solution design, testing and deployment.
- At least 2-3 years' experience in implementing S/4 HANA including integration with SRM
- Experience in integrating Ariba with core SAP ECC/S/4HANA using CIG
- Strong knowledge in business processes and practices
- Good Industry knowledge
- Demonstrated track record managing teams and complex engagements in the consulting arena
- Show initiative and creativity in developing innovative work-around solutions or new processes.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to be an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region