Job description / Role
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
• Act as the overall solution design authority
• Review Project materials and provide feedback to align it with customer expectations
• Ensure the IBM expertise & gold standards in the design space is adhered to
• Provide support to the program management on a need basis
• Works closely with business analyst and process champions, in defining technical specification requirements, checking feasibility and designing and developing an optimal solution - secure, robust, efficient
• Lead transformations of enterprise complex project, from system requirements through delivery and production/deployment, providing technical, architectural, and project management leadership to ensure overall solution integrity
• Provide guidance and best practices to the team
• Present solutions and options to leadership, project teams, and other stakeholders adapting style to both technical and non-technical audiences
• At least 20 years of experience, preferably with a manufacturing background in automotive, aerospace, MRO, services
• At least 5 E2E implementations, with 2 implementations in S/4HANA and solid exposure to integration between SAP and boundary systems
• At least one E2E implementation tied with a business transformation (restructuring, mergers, process harmonization, data harmonization) -or
• At least one E2E implementation following a global template approach with subsequent deployments and incremental improvements for templates - or
• At least one E2E implementation for a large group with more than 10 entities
• Good to have: Solution Architecture experience where a business consulting firm (such as EY, KPMG, Booz Allen, PWC, etc..) was working along with IBM to deliver the project.
• Experience with working with a multi-cultural offshore team in large projects (60+ team members) and with a culture where team members are working remotely
• Strong experience in managing stakeholders expectations and difficult situations to ensure the project objectives are met
• Must have 15+ years' of SAP experience, with at least the last 7+ years as a Solution Architect for large SAP implementations
• Good to have some consulting experience in the of S/4 HANA module preferably Finance
• Must possess an excellence understanding of S/4 HANA technology alongside SAP cloud offerings and integration options
• Must be approachable and work cohesively with other team members for the required deliverables
• Solid understanding of automation capabilities offered though SAP S/4 HANA
• Knowledge/experience to SAP Activate methodology and agile best practices a must
• SAP S/4 HANA Certification (preferred)
• Preferred to be English, Arabic speaker
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.