Job description / Role
As a SAP SuccessFactors Pre-Sales consultant, you will provide technical assistance & guidance during the pre-sales process by identifying customers technical & business requirements prior to designing a solution. Additionally, you must consult with technical teams regarding product capabilities and supporting the business in achieving targets.
A progressive multinational organisation with both a strong middle east and global presence. They pride themselves on providing the highest level of service to their customer base whilst recognising their key to success lies in the quality of people that they hire and retain.
* Working closely with the sales team on proposals & pitches for business.
* Attending meetings with business development managers & taking up the role of technical experts, running demos where required.
* Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
* Working closely & collaboratively with customers to structure effective solutions.
* Ensuring that the product or suite of products can deliver on the customers requirements.
* Working closely with customers to understand & capture requirements.
* Engaging & responding to customers following requests for information & proposal requests.
* Presenting proposal alongside members of the sales team.
* Providing on-going support for customers post implementation
* Attractive salary
* Dynamic work environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation
* SAP SuccessFactors Certifications.
* Demonstrable experience working within the HCM (Human Capital Management) technology landscape.
* 5 to 10 years working experience within a technical pre-sales position.
* An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people in a way that is easy to understand.
* Ability to think both strategically & analytically is essential.
* Communication skills and presentation confidence is key for this role.
* Expertise in PowerPoint.
* Customer service focused.
* Teamwork/ collaborative.
* Strong attention to detail.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.