Job description / Role
Main Job Purpose:
The SAP Support Analyst typically responsible for Supply Chain modules and their external related systems in Gulf and KSA.
This role works closely with the Process Owners, RAC, Regional SAP Team, Global Business Operations Team. Leverage on the Regional support model / network.
The main purpose of the job to operate as the primary reference for the effective execution of the business processes and SAP systems operation within the process area
Key to the job is a strong understanding of the operational business process within his/her job scope and the use of SAP systems to execute these processes.
The SAP Analyst is responsible to support users within his/her area of responsibility in regard to addressing their ‘How To’ questions in business process and effective use of SAP systems
In addition, the Analyst will work with relevant SAP Teams in resolution of systems issues; undertake appropriate testing of systems changes, conduct training for new users (on-boarding) and refresher training to improve the knowledge of existing users.
The Analyst will support his/her Process Champion in implementing process changes/enhancements to SAP systems which includes testing the solutions and updating relevant documentations
The scope of the role would be determined by allocation of responsibilities across range of sub-processes and all SAP systems relating to these processes
Within the scope of his/her functional responsibilities the main responsibilities of the U2K2 Support Analyst is:
• Project support design, testing, cut over, go live.
• Deal with any issues on process execution and system usage
• Assist in resolution of SAP System problems
• Changes to SAP / IT Systems
• Manage impact of system changes through regression testing
• Maintain user’s skill and knowledge
Key Standards of Leadership:
(The key Unilever standards of leadership which are important for the job.)
• Accountability and responsibility
• Bias for Action
• Graduate (Supply Chain or Customer operations)
• SAP Expert / Professional (Preferred SAP Certification in MM or APO module)
• Business process understanding of Supply Management, Demand Planning and Supply Planning
• Problem solving skill – quickly identify the issues;
• Communication skill – be able to communicate with end user and also SAP / IT Teams
• Project Management Skills
• SAP Experience of 3 years in MM or APO module
• Supply Chain or Planning operations experience of 3 years
• High proficiency in using SAP systems and handling SAP support operations within scope of responsibilities
• Based in Unilever House Dubai
• 24 / 7 support for all Urgent and High support requirement
• Able to work from different locations on requirement basis (Warehouses / Factories / Agencies)
• Limited - On Requirement Basis
• Process Champions
• End Users
• Respective Business Excellence Support
• Respective Business Excellence Lead
• U2K2 SAP / IT Support Teams
• Other Analysts
• Local Authorization Coordinator
• Global Business Operations Team
• U2K2 SAP lead / U2k2 Business Excellence Lead
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)
Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Excelsior Group ME
Manpower Middle East
Supply Chain Planning and Logistics Manager
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC